Adventure Tool Company's (ATC) 4wd Provan Tiger adventures

Tazman

Adventurer
Composting toilet a great way to go for many. I hate dumping black water tanks, and porta potty's get old really quick. Plus, you don't need a 15 gal **** tank and weight. I just ordered a composting toilet for my trailer. I'll be in Flagstaff at Overland Expo in May for you to see it, if that is not to late. Here is the one I'm going to use, or it real similar.

http://natureshead.net

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Been awhile since I've been on here, mainly due too how crazy ATC has been growing. Needed to get back on our Tiger. It's at the painter (poor photo) right now. Getting a complete repainted, everything has come off ( a/c, vents, windows, etc..not for the faint of heart) Since it'll be driven on/off road we're going with white industrial 2-stage paint, same paint on buses and construction trucks. It'll be all white with black accents. Should get it back this week and then run it to the mechanic for complete once over. Then a 2in lift with rear airbags and new wheels and tires. Once back home the new birch wood interior is going in. The hard goal is to have it ready for the drive and ATC show at OE West 17 and possibly OE East! Stop by if your attending !IMG_1817.JPG

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Update

Paint = done. 21/2 lift = done. New tires and wheels = today. As long as the snow holds off I should be putting the new interior in next week!IMG_1848.jpgIMG_1846.jpg

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
New 17 inch wheels, 265 BFG ATs, lift, blacked out grill and front end alignment....starting to look pretty damn good.IMG_1865.JPG

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Looking forward to spending a couple days working on the wiring and interior. Man time is flying.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
New maxx air vent and rear bathroom vents. Eventually a new A/C unit that my Honda 2000 gen will run....what a great day!IMG_1868.jpg

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Instead of adding the thin headliner material around the upper fiberglass portion of the camper we went with a creme colored bedliner material that I rolled and brushed in. It'll add a little sound insulation. Knocking out new compartment hatches, painted and butyl taped all the windows and touched up some of the blacked out accents.

I've been driving it around to get the new lift flexed and then will re-torq the lift bolts. With the new 17 in wheels, 265 BFG's and 2 1/2 in lift I've gained 4 inches and man does it look and feel better.IMG_1877.jpgIMG_1878.jpg

Last edited:

trailscape

Explorer
I have serious Tiger envy right now.. This is looking amazing.

Are you planning to keep this cool primarily with an AC unit or is there further insulation in the works? I haven't experienced camping in a fiberglass unit and wondered how they are in hot/cold weather.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
I have serious Tiger envy right now.. This is looking amazing.

Are you planning to keep this cool primarily with an AC unit or is there further insulation in the works? I haven't experienced camping in a fiberglass unit and wondered how they are in hot/cold weather.

Since we'll be putting some serious miles on this I'm going to install a smaller a/c unit so that my honda generater will run it. I just finished adding additional insulation to the roof, so that should help. I also Enlarged the 9x9 bathroom vent to a 14x14 vent with a fan so it'll have additional ventilation.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Wow! Thanks for showing me what the internal skeleton of my Tiger's roof looks like!
It's amazing how this thing goes together. There was no insulation in the roof so I've added some and looking forward to see how it does. I'll also be adding additional wiring for future solar panels and cell antenna.

Alpentalic

Instead of adding the thin headliner material around the upper fiberglass portion of the camper we went with a creme colored bedliner material that I rolled and brushed in. It'll add a little sound insulation. Knocking out new compartment hatches, painted and butyl taped all the windows and touched up some of the blacked out accents.

I've been driving it around to get the new lift flexed and then will re-torq the lift bolts. With the new 17 in wheels, 265 BFG's and 2 1/2 in lift I've gained 4 inches and man does it look and feel better.

I am also getting ready to renovate the inside of our Tiger.
Do you have a gallery up of the inside showing more images of the walls and ceiling before and after?

Just noticed that you live in Nederland, we lived right above Caribou road on Sundance for a while back in the 90's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles