Adventure Tool Company's (ATC) 4wd Provan Tiger adventures

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Yep, counting down the miles until I do the pump in our Astro. Already got the OEM replacement sitting in a box...

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Prepping to take ATC cross country to OE East 19 is kinda like watching the county fair carnival setup and tear down after the summer fair......but, there's no bearded lady to help me load....

IMG_4778.JPG

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
14 days, 4 days of non-stop rain, 3600 miles, great weather at OE East and met a ton of new friends. My appoligizes to those that stopped by to visit and see the Tiger, but due to how busy we were and that living in the Tiger for two weeks tends to make it look like a frat house inside, we are kinda shy about showing it off. IMG_4783.PNGIMG_4794.JPGIMG_4796.JPGIMG_4824.JPG37F2B665-2320-4041-9D61-175A592DBBC1.jpegIMG_4849.JPGIMG_4850.JPG(Definitely not the poster child for vanlife....)

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Fingers crossed......snow storm heading towards the front range, packing the Tiger to head west to cook our Thanksgiving turkey dinner in the San Rafael Swell, Utah area while slot canyon exploring. Weathers not looking too good out that way either.....last time we tried this we got snowed in on Vail Pass. What glutton for punishment.

trailscape

Explorer
Fingers crossed......snow storm heading towards the front range, packing the Tiger to head west to cook our Thanksgiving turkey dinner in the San Rafael Swell, Utah area while slot canyon exploring. Weathers not looking too good out that way either.....last time we tried this we got snowed in on Vail Pass. What glutton for punishment.

Haha.. Yeah, it's starting to look a bit dismal outside. I never had luck making it to those slot canyons. I think the last time I tried the area was flooded.

java

Expedition Leader
Send the snow over here! First Thanksgiving in a long time I can't ski....

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer

Safe Travels and Happy Thanksgiving.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Well......woke up this morning to 20" of snow. Spent all morning plowing, shoveling and fixing a flat on our landcruiser plow truck. More snow coming. I-70 closed due to rock slide and accidents. Not going to mess with taking the Tiger out west with all that, plus snow and rain forecasted for the areas we were planning on being in. We'll just cook the bird at home. Cheers and happy Thanksgiving!IMG_20191126_102019225.jpgIMG_20191126_100818412.jpgIMG_20191126_100842467.jpg

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Just goes to show how well built ER's are built! I hope my Tiger (and occupants) can handle being run off the road at highway speed and rolled! Hell, our Tiger doesn't even have airbags!

Just something to think about when building an off-road camper.IMG_4679.JPGIMG_4680.JPGIMG_4681.JPGIMG_4684.JPG

luthj

Engineer In Residence
Those fiberglass shells are very tough. Much tougher than your typical steel van body (at least when built well).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste