Adventure/Survival in the wilds gear...

Freebird

Adventurer
Admin-
How about this for a new category of discussion and/or recommendations?
Adventure/survival gear is a more specific and different focus than other discussion categories here.
Not thinking urban, thinking outdoor adventuring and unexpected situations like vehicle breakdown or unexpected/emergency landing of small aircraft in wild land areas.
Would open up more possibilities of sponsorship, also.....?
Thanks

Freebird

Adventurer
Maybe some here are not familiar with the personal carry survival gear available now.
There is a belt developed by Wazoo survival that has a subtle internal pocket in back that can carry small/miniature survival kit.
They also have a baseball style cap that has small pockets to carry various items.
They sell the survival gear for these unusual carry locations.
Other companies are also developing/have developed interesting and functional survival kit.

https://www.wazoosurvivalgear.com/

Freebird

Adventurer
Wazoo was just an example of the innovation that is taking place in the survival arena.
There is a lot more going on in survival gear/equipment and electronics to be highlighted and reviewed/discussed.

perterra

Adventurer
Wazoo was just an example of the innovation that is taking place in the survival arena.
There is a lot more going on in survival gear/equipment and electronics to be highlighted and reviewed/discussed.

I aint trying to make light of your post, just an explanation of my thoughts. Man has survived 200,000 years with electronics and gadgets. Not saying there is anything wrong with them, just at this point in my life I am into the less gadgets stage. But I'm all for reading about them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke