Adventure Jeans Review

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
An active lifestyle requires quality, comfortable and stylish clothing. Jeans are a staple in my wardrobe, and the style pant I wear most often. While I’d love to live in board shorts and slides sandals everyday that just isn’t appropriate in many situations. The following is a review of four top quality adventure jeans that I’ve been wearing for years:

https://www.exploringelements.com/adventure-jeans-still-one-leg-at-a-time/

AdventureJeansExploringElementsSlider-1.jpg

Wish I had money to burn like you guys. I get mine from Cabelas/Bass Pro or the thrift store. Saw some real nice ones at Target for $16.

I'll spend money on pants and shoes/boots that fit well. Nothing worse than uncomfortable feet and man parts.

5.11 Tactical now offers jeans and I've been pretty pleased with them. Nice and stretchy too.

Just looked at the 5.11 Tactical pants. they look good, seem to fit the guy in the video really well and I might give them a try. thanks for posting the site info

Exploring Elements

Supporting Sponsor
I'll spend money on pants and shoes/boots that fit well. Nothing worse than uncomfortable feet and man parts.

5.11 Tactical now offers jeans and I've been pretty pleased with them. Nice and stretchy too.
I saw preproduction samples of the 5.11 stretch jeans at Sumer Outdoor Retailer in 2017. They did look good and I think where going to sell for a reasonable price. I need to try those.

As far as jeans go the 5.11 Defender Flex Straight have been good for me so far and I have three pairs. I bought them at the grand opening of a local 5.11 store so I got them pretty heavily discounted.

I actually prefer the fit and function of the 5.11 Stryke pants but the jeans fit pretty similarly.