Advanced RV just raised the bar!

boxster1971

1000arms

That recirculating shower is cool, interesting he said 4gals stays clean for a while. I was planning a 10gal system. ?
Have you seen:

For all I know, you have posted in the thread, I didn't check. :cool:

CaptainBuilt

Here is another story about the Advanced RV with more photos and discussion on pricing. Median cost of ARV builds is $380.

Who in the hell has all the money for all this these days?

Neat. I want one on an Econoline chassis with the 7.3 gasser engine and a UJoint conversion.

That's what I'm working on right now. I'm finishing up my rig so I can sell it ASAP for a 2021 van.

willywalderbeast

Master of None
Have you seen:

For all I know, you have posted in the thread, I didn't check. :cool:

No I haven’t seen that thread, thanks! Although there’s not much info in the thread, more people arguing over if the system would be worth it or not haha. The system is relatively simple, but nice to see what others are doing for filters. Seems like everyone is doing the same basic filter setup.

willywalderbeast

Master of None
Who in the hell has all the money for all this these days?

Middle age white dudes with no other hobbies trying to convince their wives they figured out how to have every creature comfort from the house in there rig so they’ll let them go play outside haha.

Last edited:

luthj

Engineer In Residence
There are plenty of independently wealthy people out there. If you live in a near/in a big city, low 6 figure professional salary (2x for couples) is not unusual. Its not impossible to afford then, especially if you have some short term financing.

Of course ARV is a niche builder with low volumes, so you are not likely to see one of these in person too often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles