Add remote monitoring and alerts to your 12v refrigerator

MiamiC70

Quality DanFoss / Secop compressor based 12v fridges and freezers are becoming less expensive and accessible to more people. However, Bluetooth / WiFi monitoring is till the realm of the ARB, Dometic, Engle, etc… crowd.

I recently picked up an ICECO VL45Pro S at a great deal during a holiday promotion ticking all the right boxes but lack just such a feature. So I searched high and low to find a workable solution. Well, I found it and just wanted to pass it on and save you a LOT of Googling and spec digging.

Tempi.fi

Water resistant, Bluetooth and WiFi with a working temperature range of -40 to 140 degrees and relative humidity monitoring. I’ve had it running a week and it works flawlessly! I am now able to monitor temperature and relative humidity from my iPhone while driving or at camp And have it alert me if there is a temperature deviation above a preset.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
That looks just like the SensorPush units I have been using for a few years...
I love the data logging in my humidors and I have been using a couple of them in my van to compare interior air temp against wall electronic temps in our blazing Phoenix summers

john61ct

Adventurer
Thanks, For the Amazon link this works for me

With a raw URL the site code turns it into

MEDIA=amazon]B07TK22DQQ[/MEDIA

probably earning commissions

but broken on my device

MiamiC70

Thanks, For the Amazon link this works for me

With a raw URL the site code turns it into

MEDIA=amazon]B07TK22DQQ[/MEDIA

probably earning commissions

but broken on my device
I’m not earning commission just passing on information and trying to maybe help someone. That link was from my order history.

F750DC9C-13BA-4085-A6BA-B4B28CBA32E5.jpeg

MiamiC70

That thing is neat.
No idea such thing existed. The world changes fast. I should probably get out more...
I like its ability for multiple sensors displayed on one screen.
Yea, I’m already thinking I’ll pick up one for the humidor and one for the gun safe. ?

ChadHahn

Adventurer
I have the same problem with Amazon links on this site. They are either a non-clickable Amazon logo or a blank spot.

I've used a Taylor wireless thermometer before. It's a lot bigger than the OP's choice but it's also half the price.

^---- This is the link, I don't know why it says verify your identity.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Yea, I’m already thinking I’ll pick up one for the humidor and one for the gun safe. ?

I use SensorPush which seems like the same design
I run 5 of them, 3 in my big humidors (wine coolers converted) and 2 others that rotate around in my van and other places I am curious.
I love that I can see all from the same screen , and the data logging means I can look back over the course of time and compare any changes.

67cj5

Man On a Mission
That thing is neat.
No idea such thing existed. The world changes fast. I should probably get out more...
I like its ability for multiple sensors displayed on one screen.
I have the ARB remote and it has a 4 channel setup so in theory you could monitor 4 fridges on the one sensor, I have had it a year or so but still not fitted it to one of the ARB's, Seeing as my ARB's are the Blue and Grey Series II's the remote will work with the ARB App but will only monitor what the fridge is doing where as with the Black and grey Series II's the App will allow you to make adjustments on the fly.

MiamiC70

I have the ARB remote and it has a 4 channel setup so in theory you could monitor 4 fridges on the one sensor, I have had it a year or so but still not fitted it to one of the ARB's, Seeing as my ARB's are the Blue and Grey Series II's the remote will work with the ARB App but will only monitor what the fridge is doing where as with the Black and grey Series II's the App will allow you to make adjustments on the fly.
All that for $39.99? ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94