Add remote monitoring and alerts to your 12v refrigerator

plh

Explorer
basically the same thing as the Tempfi for under $13 delivered (prime)

Last edited:

67cj5

Man On a Mission
Emailed them and they said not “suggested or recommend” to place or use this device in a fridge.
I bought a cheap one like this for my little dometic works a treat, and you will have the in car temp plus the fridge temp. Amazon sell black ones that are good for about 5 bucks

john61ct

Adventurer
Found it searching on the ASIN‎ B07R586J37

Govee Hygrometer Thermometer, Wireless Thermometer, Mini Bluetooth Humidity Sensor with Notification Alert, Data Storage and Export, 262 Feet Connecting Range

Reactions: plh

plh

Explorer
Emailed them and they said not “suggested or recommend” to place or use this device in a fridge.

I'd assume because any bluetooth devise inside a metal box has range issues, and battery life is shortened at cold temps. Ad says it works from -20C to +60C. I bought one, should have it tomorrow.

Last edited:

ChadHahn

Adventurer
Found it searching on the ASIN‎ B07R586J37

Govee Hygrometer Thermometer, Wireless Thermometer, Mini Bluetooth Humidity Sensor with Notification Alert, Data Storage and Export, 262 Feet Connecting Range

I have one of those on the way (the older $12 one anyway). The copy says it's good to +/- 54 f but since it's going in a fridge I don't care about higher temps. We'll see how it works.

Reactions: plh

67cj5

Man On a Mission
Ok thanks your post 15 made it sound like you did so I was hoping as I want the arb unit but $58 best I found.
It was someone else who posted "All for $39.99"

It was worse for me I paid £-£59.95 which is about $84.52c USD,,, They really Stripe us up over here and when things are imported they just change the $ sign to a £ sign which means we end up paying 40%+ more for it.

Last edited:

plh

Explorer
I'd assume because any bluetooth devise inside a metal box has range issues, and battery life is shortened at cold temps. Ad says it works from -20C to +60C. I bought one, should have it tomorrow.

Arrived yesterday and works like a champ (Amazon ASIN‎ B07R586J37). $12 delivered Prime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles