Abu Dhabi

Byblos

So, can 4runners join in the super cool Land rover club of UAE? Friday went up to camp by the river bed south of the hatter pools, passed by a group of land rovers right after the Omani checkpoint, waived as I passed, had to get to camp. Had the wife and 4yr old son, for him was first time camping and loved it.

I work in DIC.

When r we heading out?

burn_e

Adventurer
So, can 4runners join in the super cool Land rover club of UAE? Friday went up to camp by the river bed south of the hatter pools, passed by a group of land rovers right after the Omani checkpoint, waived as I passed, had to get to camp. Had the wife and 4yr old son, for him was first time camping and loved it.

I work in DIC.

When r we heading out?

Hi Byblos, are you the guy with the metalic red 4Runner in Emirates Living? There are not so many of these Toyotas in UAE anyways, so the few stick out?

Byblos

Its a white 4runner with a white safari rack on the roof. I had to bring it as spent bunch of cash to make it off road savy ex: ARB front/Back. Only problem is fuel tank is not so big, have about 18 gallons...something like 90 liters? is not enough for major off the highway. Dont do insane engine burning dune bashing. Though about adding long ranger tank from a Hilux Surf, instead maybe just wait to get a 78 troopy or 75 pickup and convert that to an official made in Germany overlander.

I may be adding a RTT on it as its more convenient than my REI 5star special tent. Lets meet up someplace for caribou coffee?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles