Abenteuer & Allrad (Adventure Wheel) Overland Show 2015, Germany 04-07 June 2015

A question for you that have been in the past.

Is it acceptable to bring my two little dogs? I don't want to spend the money boarding them but I don't know how feasible it would be to take them around the show.

Does anyone know if the vendors normally run any "show specials" or deals?
Just wondering if I should bring plenty of cash as Im in the market for a few essentials.

escadventure

Adventurer
Jerome, Germany is very dog friendly. Unless you see something contrary on their website, you can expect no restrictions on bringing your dogs. Of course the Germans are assuming that your dogs will be very well behaved, as are theirs.

You may see some show specials, but that kind of thing is not quite as popular as in the States. Still, you'll see a good concentration of quality stuff. So if you need some equipment, you might want to be prepared...

I'm planning on being there on Saturday with a few of my off-road group friends. Perhaps we'll meet up...

escadventure

Adventurer
For folks in our situation - Tirerack.com is almost always the best bet. I don't remember for sure,, but I'd be very surprised if there wasn't tire vendors at Abenteur & Allrad.

MattScott

Approved Vendor
eek...
that is too cool for me :)
I am thinking of flying in and taking the train down, camp a couple of nights then return home....
Cheap travel and all that......your trip sounds better by far, enjoy the moto explore and stay safe

I've taken the train from Frankfurt to the event, it's pretty painless and doesn't take too long.

k.keppi

No train will arrive or departe in Bad Kissingen 2015, for foreign visitor traveling from Frankfurt, is makes trip more complex, it is difficult to figure out all rail replacements and alternative routes if all signs and announcements are in german. I was planning to visit by rental car or train from Frankfurt, but now with these changes I may pass

In the course of the construction between Arnshausen and Bad Kissingen the railroad bridge will also be layed. That’s why no train will arrive or departe in Bad Kissingen. But there will be a rail replacement bus service. HERE you will find the interim timetable, but please watch the announcement/signing on site.

and

Probably, the following roads will be blocked during the fair:

B286 – between Arnshausen and Bad Kissingen
B286 – at the beginning of Oerlenbach from B19/A71 (exit Bad Kissingen/Oerlenbach)
B286 – between Bad Kissingen and Poppenroth/Klaushof. B286 between Bad Kissingen and A7 (exit Bad Kissingen/Oberthulba) may also be affected by the road constructions.
Please allow extra time for your journey!

http://www.abenteuer-allrad.de/en/blog/important-information-your-arrival-abenteuer-allrd-2015

Gren_T

Adventurer
Hi chaps, just finished setting up and cracked open the 1st westvleteren of the day, great weather forecast fot the rest of the week.
Camp site filling fast, feel free to drop by and say hi we are in a white VW T5 with eyes on the road by the river, it would be good to meet others from the forum.

Regards all
Gren

Oilworker

Explorer
Overland Journal at the Abenteuer-Allrad-Messe 2015
We had a great walkaround of the show, which is still preparing for the opening tomorrow, and Scott is taking a well deserved powernap before he'll publish his first impressions when we get home tonight
Scott Brady after 1st Day at Abenteuer Allrad Show 2015.jpg

Gren_T

Adventurer
The shuttle bus is picking up from the campsite @ rudolf diesel stresse the camp site is almost full.
There are diversion signs around the roadworks & the campground and day parking is well signed
Gren

Thanks Gren
I plan on being there at opening time on Saturday. Looks like there is potential for thunderstorms after about 1600.

The shuttle bus is picking up from the campsite @ rudolf diesel stresse the camp site is almost full.
There are diversion signs around the roadworks & the campground and day parking is well signed
Gren

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles