Abenteuer & Allrad (Adventure Wheel) Overland Show 2015, Germany 04-07 June 2015

Gren_T

Adventurer
Just back from the show, very busy & lots to see.
Have lots of reading material and plenty of ideas for the next camper.
Wish I had brought the charge lead for my camera & sunscreen ;-)
Regards
Gren

Tony LEE

International Grey Nomad
Amazing camp area. Chock-a-block full in every corner of every possible space anywhere within hundreds of metres of the entrance.

DSCF6720.JPG

DSCF6721.JPG

Just not possible to get a shot of more than a small section of the camp.

Vehicles parked even on slopes you wouldn't consider for parking let alone living in them .

For those wanting to make an impression, perhaps these totally impractical, gas-guzzlers would suit

DSCF6711.JPG

DSCF6714.JPG

60 litres per 100km at 1.20 Euro per litre so not for everyone. (that is 4 miles per US gallon costing 5USD per gallon for the Metrically-challenged)

Last edited:

Gren_T

Adventurer
Quite a few leaving this morning so some camp pitches available.
But I expect the camp to be full again tonight as the post work campers get here for the weekend.
Nice photos tony I'll post some of mine when I get home.
Perhaps it's worth starting a photos thread.
Gren.

Scott Brady

Founder
The Allrad show has been fantastic so far, with an impressive degree of quality and professionalism. It has been different than I expected, but all in good ways. A surprising amount of Land Rovers for a German event.
image.jpg
A stunning RRC on display by Land Rover

image.jpg
A brand new HZJ76

image.jpg
Heavily modified G300 PUR at ORC

Mallrat

Observer
Saw some interesting stuff from Black Sheep if they can make it into a feasible product in the next month as he says he'll be able to..

Adventurer
Some Images from the event

I put together some of my photos from the event into a slide show and posted on youtube.

All are from the camping area and event grounds. The bus in the beginning was the one provided from the parking area to the event grounds. The owl at the end was from the nearby Nature Park and the last photo was from the drive home.

https://youtu.be/K7EZM1npk5A

I hope you enjoy them. It was a fun event.

Last edited:

Adventurer
Great videos!

Rich, your videos really show the extent of the camping site well. How about a picture or details of your UAV setup? The imagery was nice and smooth.:luxhello:

v/r,
Jeannot

Gren_T

Adventurer
Hi Rich, Great vids..
surprising how quick the campsite filled up.
We were watching your uav fly over us, small world seeing your also just up the M4 from us..

regards
Gren

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94