marcantoine77

Observer
Lago maggiore Italia

401f4f0c3a0ff6b885497ee2652f9a5c.jpg
7c1053e5e8880864cf33af399a888ffd.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-S918B en utilisant Tapatalk

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Old Salt N Sea Navy base. Base was used to drop dummy atomic bombs before the real stuff was dropped. The old pier where they would launch the old PBY aircraft. It was said one was dropped and took out a tennis court in Palm desert. Last picture shows the target they were aiming for. In the background is the Chocolate Mountains.

Attachments

• DSCN0688.JPG
    DSCN0688.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0660.JPG
    DSCN0660.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 54
  • DSCN0661.JPG
    DSCN0661.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 46
  • DSCN0662.JPG
    DSCN0662.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 44
  • DSCN0663.JPG
    DSCN0663.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 46
  • DSCN0666.JPG
    DSCN0666.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 47

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
We found this old truck parked along the highway in a ghost town in the middle of nowhere off of a remote rural Highway in Western Texas today. There were two buildings across the street that both were abandoned and the highway going north from the intersection here was closed off.

So it just seemed kind of odd to find a nice old collectable truck like this one, in such good shape, parked unattended by the side of the road, with no other habitable buildings nearby. Right up behind it was an old derelict garage, and when I approached the two open doors to it, I was very surprised to find these other two cars parked there!

IMG_6423.pngIMG_6427.jpegIMG_6426.jpeg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
We found this old truck parked along the highway in a ghost town in the middle of nowhere off of a remote rural Highway in Western Texas today. There were two buildings across the street that both were abandoned and the highway going north from the intersection here was closed off.

So it just seemed kind of odd to find a nice old collectable truck like this one, in such good shape, parked unattended by the side of the road, with no other habitable buildings nearby. Right up behind it was an old derelict garage, and when I approached the two open doors to it, I was very surprised to find these other two cars parked there!

View attachment 777303View attachment 777305View attachment 777306
Looks like a bike hiding under the tarp / blanket as well.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Saw these old derelict farm buildings on our walkabout yesterday. There was an abandoned orchard down the hill full of gnarled old apple and plum trees, a small dammed up pond and the remnants of a crude hydro ram pump system at its outlet that had been used to water the orchard and garden site.

IMG_8184.jpegIMG_8188.jpegIMG_8187.jpeg
IMG_8186.jpeg

Last edited:

dierkz

View attachment 777303View attachment 777305View attachment 777306
Looks like someone has been recently doing those car repairs in that old building.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94