A weekend in Payson, AZ

Forgot I had photos to post, but I will share them here of my weekend trip from this past summer. I departed from Tucson, met up with my friend who has a built Toyota crawler, and we convoyed up towards Payson to meet up with the rest of the group. Plans were to camp that night, and wheel Payette Draw the following day.

The ride in. When we got there, we met up with my other friend who also has an FZJ80.
eu5lXwz.jpg

YOdJK3n.jpg

zjcjj0G.jpg

BBZ01v8.jpg

VwSKzVp.jpg

The camp site was right near the start of the trail, so we couldn't help but to wheel for about half an hour before dinner.
wpitTvx.jpg

DgPTR0t.jpg

NmZyjSt.jpg

aMDF8hQ.jpg

For dinner, I had made some chilli the night before with a tiny bit of carolina reaper sauce mixed in. We like things spicy down here in AZ!

The next morning brought a nice cool morning temperature. We got ready for the trail ride, and we had a decent number of others who were to be wheeling with us for the day show up.
xWPConk.jpg

tu6jL4N.jpg

dhmHYMR.jpg

P8hp0tV.jpg

Prescott

Observer
This looks like a blast! Thinking about heading up that way this weekend for a quick overnight camp. Sadly we wont be doing anything crazy like what you had going on but still should be a fun little trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles