A sad day.... I blame all the haterz.

Louisd75

Adventurer
Clif notes...I don't want to watch some guy talk for 33 min

I'm still not entirely sure what I just saw. Guy buys an FJ, joins an FJ club, goes offroading, breaks stuff, spends $80k on building up FJ, joins social media to meet other offroaders, has a falling out for some reason, gets made fun of on the internet. Cue genitalia size comparisons, bank account size comparisons, manliness resume, etc. Lots of ranting. More swearing. Complains about social media in his life but continues using it. Finally sold his FJ because it was too offroad and he was concerned that getting into an accident would cause liability to shift towards him because of the mods he'd done and he'd lose his CDL. So he bought a Tacoma. Sorry, don't know what happens after that because I think my computer got tired of listening to him and crashed YouTube to make it stop.

austintaco

Explorer
The Kim Kardashian of offroad media. Famous for being infamous. Wait, I think he's more like Bruce Jenner, except Jenner did have an accomplishment before he decided to slice off his member.

NC_IslandRunner

SE Expedition Society
A legend in his own mind.... I watched 15 minutes but had to stop due to a combination of internal bleeding in my skull and uncontrollable laughter!

bikerjosh

Explorer
This guy has posted on other sites (I think FJ forum), where he was banned eventually. May be wrong but I believe he made threatening statements to more than a couple members. New generation Internet Troll?

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the brief fellas...I got to " I bought a tacoma that will remain a show truck" and checked out...I like the framing of the video...freeway in the background and all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier