A Rig Named Scout and its Adventures

bigskypylot

Explorer
I really don't use it at this point. During hunting season I will. Going to have Montana Canvas put in a stove jack so I can use a seekoutside Woodstock. I'd like to do the same thing using my solar panel. I may get one dedicated for the vehicle and have the briefcase one for camp

joelwho

Adventurer
The guys at Nissan Nation Podcast asked me to join them for a discussion about Scout and its adventures. Go check it out!
7653a426515d90fe692427d0a0cca27c.jpg

jhberria

Adventurer
I just bought a subscription to "OutdoorX4" SOLEY for the purpose of getting a hardcopy of the issue with your X on the front.........the only problem being that my subscription will start with Issue 17 :(

Oh well, looks like an interesting periodical, nonetheless. I'm sure it'll be worth it, and it was fairly cheap all things considered.

Patrollife

Explorer
Also released on the same day, Scout made the cover of OutdoorX4. Talk about shock. An ExPo article AND the cover of OutdoorX4 in the same day!!! I'm beside myself. I'm truly humbled. Please pickup a copy of OutdoorX4 and have a look. They are doing great things there, as well.
d850202fed350ecda05a40e609e90f5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats! Well-deserved! I'm sure your boys thought it was pretty awesome, too. Cool points for pops!

joelwho

Adventurer
I just bought a subscription to "OutdoorX4" SOLEY for the purpose of getting a hardcopy of the issue with your X on the front.........the only problem being that my subscription will start with Issue 17 :(

Oh well, looks like an interesting periodical, nonetheless. I'm sure it'll be worth it, and it was fairly cheap all things considered.

Ah man, I bet you could get past copies. Anyway, you'll love the mag. Great articles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles