A quick,high, get away!

Funrover

Expedition Leader
It was a fun time up in the hills. A friend and I headed up to see the sights and enjoy the day off. He did great in his stock Frontier. I was very impressed as he is also rather new to wheeling as a whole. The weather was great, the views never disappoint and the company fantastic! Took a nice laid back approach to the day, after playing on the trails he headed home and Jess and I played around Keystone, Dillon and Alma. We didn't want to go home (thus pulling in the driveway close to 11 PM HEHE). Enjoy the pics!

rkj__

Adventurer
Great pics. I'd say the Frontier did very well to make it through some of those rocky sections. Good stuff.

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Great pics. I'd say the Frontier did very well to make it through some of those rocky sections. Good stuff.

Heck yeah it did!

Wonder when the "Red Cone Peak" sign appeared.
Green with envy in my office...

That sign is a year or 2 old. The one before that some yahoos took and threw off the side. Glad I could help the office time!

Awesome Pics looking up those ridge lines! Beautiful country

Thanks, and it is wonderful!

mortonm

Expedition Leader
great pictures, a few of those look like they came from a Nissan commercial from 10 years ago

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Wonder when the "Red Cone Peak" sign appeared.
Green with envy in my office...

It was there last year when we ran it in my wife's YJ.

Great pics! Hey, how did that long wheelbase Nissan make it through the twisties in the forest below tree line? I almost got hung up there in my 2004 Taco back in 2008 and that Frontier longbed has to be at least a foot longer than my Taco!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles