A little KK love :-)

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
I sent this image to the CEO for Kimberley Kampers thinking he might enjoy it. I guess he did. LOL

Check out the photo now on their main web page:

http://www.kimberleykampers.com/

This is the original image I sent.
1098219495_v2fTX-XL.jpg

And yes they had my permission to use the image.:wings:

Maybe I should send the image to Maker's Mark too. :xxrotflma:jump:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Wow that is a great image....nice work Brad and congrats on them making good use of it.
That is very much something worth printing and framing, making a screen saver or desktop or finding some lasting way of enjoying it.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the comments.

I agree lance, I have been printing and hanging a few of my images in my office recently. This one will get it's turn.

Pretty funny since the original image was a mess. My camera had a bunch of sensor dust and one big ol hair that I had to photoshop out. Once cleaned up I really liked it. :sombrero:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Where was this photo taken? I like it!

Thanks. It was up on the bluffs on the North Side of Lake Powell about 2 miles from Alstrom Point.

PS. Don't camp there if you know a storm is coming in.:Wow1: Go find a small canyon to hide in instead.:sombrero:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
If I was the owner of that company and recieved an image like this, you'd be finding a fat paycheck in your mail right quick!

Awesome image!!

Thanks Pat. I would accept a big fat check. :sombrero:

If I really want that then I better start thinking of my photography as a business and not just an "Uncle Brad" hobby. LOL

Maybe down the road. Still I'm enjoying the fact I even got on the website to begin with. :sombrero:

Last edited:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Thanks Nathan and Ryan.

It's sometimes eye opening to go back to older image files and take a second look at their potential. I'm glad I went back and worked on this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior