SOLD A-liner Truck Cabin

Always dreamed of owning an A-frame cabin but can't decide which location to commit to?
Wanting to go van-life but don't want to drop as much cash as a house deposit?
Can't convince your other half that car-camping is fun?

Check out this unique, A-frame pop-up camper. This beauty slides into the back of a truck and comes with you wherever you want to adventure.
She's roadtripped all over the US, served us many a comfy night sleep before/after a big mountain push and been the envy of all car-camping trips.

Features:
- 2001 A-Liner Truck Cabin, unique A-frame design (gets a ton of compliments)
- Lightweight ~550lbs, much lighter and better on gas mileage than other pop-ups, campers or tow-behinds
- Low-profile, fits in most standard garages
- High-pitch roof is great for standing height and for camping in the snow
- Sleeps two comfortably (table goes down and turns into bed, ~full size)
- Comfortable booth-style kitchenette
- Sink with electronic pump faucet
- Furnace/heater with propane tank (keeps it very toasty in winter)
- Very well insulated, has been used comfortably in high and low temps, rain and snow, has never leaked
- Slider windows with bug-screen on front and back, curtains on all windows
- Two roof vents (standard 14"x14", compatible with Fantastic or Maxxair electric fans), between these and the side windows it gets a great cross-breeze
- Propane stove with quick connects, can be used outside or inside
- Plenty of storage in bench cabinets and compartments below the bed
- Shore power, 80 ah deep cycle battery, AC & DC power
- Key-locked Dutch door
- Secure, clever design means that the door cannot open when folded down, 2 locked latches hold the roof down
- Compact, ~72" long, fits most trucks (Tundra, Tacoma, shown here on a 6' bed Frontier)
- Carbon monoxide detector, fire extinguisher, ceiling light
- Jacks included

Let me know if you have any other questions!

$7,900*
Seattle, WA

* dog not included
Camper1.png
Camper2.png
Camper3.png
Camper4.png

Camper5.png
Camper6.png

Camper7.png

Desert Heart

Wow, very interesting. I didn't even know A-Liner made a slide-in camper. Do you know the dimensions of the base of yours? I'm specifically wondering what the height from the base to the top of the bed rail is and whether it would work on my 2013 RAM 2500.

Wow, very interesting. I didn't even know A-Liner made a slide-in camper. Do you know the dimensions of the base of yours? I'm specifically wondering what the height from the base to the top of the bed rail is and whether it would work on my 2013 RAM 2500.
Hey so it’s about 72” long by 78” wide (narrows at the base and back to clear bed rails and wheel wells respectively, same as a FWC). The bottom depth is 17” and the top is 23” for a total of 40” (sits about flush with my Frontier roof). I bought it off of a guy with it on a Tundra and he just built a simple platform with 4x4’s and it fit nicely. I can send you a sketch of the the platform if needed! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Desert Heart

Thanks! Also, is there room in any of the cabinets to store a cassette toilet, and is there space for a small fridge? And have you ever had issues with it leaking while camping in the rain?

Thanks! Also, is there room in any of the cabinets to store a cassette toilet, and is there space for a small fridge? And have you ever had issues with it leaking while camping in the rain?
I’d say depends on the size of those items. There’s a decent size area under the bed and another decent size area under the sink that may fit a fridge or toilet but hard to say. No issues in the rain. Living in Western Washington, I’ve tested it in the rain plenty!

Naila Ferozi

Is this camper from Aliner Manufacturers? As per my research Aliner only produces trailers. Can anyone guide me if Aliner manufactures produces truck campers also. Actually i own a truck and love truck camping and me too really want an A-shaped type of truck camper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles