A horse with no name | Victory 4x4 3rd gen Tacoma | Build and Adventure Photos

Victory 4x4

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Very nice build. I am a 2nd gen guy, but this is probably my favorite 3rd so far.

2 questions:
Can you sell me the RCV axles you mention they replaced with production versions?
Can I get any pictures of the front/side of the truck with the new flares? See several shots from rear but none from front with the completed setup.

I am about to paint my bumpers, can't decide on black bumpers, and black widened flares similar to yours, or if I should stick with color matched flares, and do an accent color for the bumpers, similar to the wheels I have which are a gunmetal. Or do accent color bumpers and flares. But will stick to my black sliders and skids and suspension.. I just haven't seen many trucks with aftermarket black front and rear plate bumpers, black flares. My truck is silver, but getting some more images will help I think.

Thanks.
The RCVs went back to them for testing after I put some miles and some trails on them.
These help?

IMG_9690.jpg
IMG_9663.jpg
IMG_9653.jpg
2019-10-09-13.13.jpg

Victory 4x4

Any chance you will be producing a rear bumper that does not require cutting the bed?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We've talked about it, but a lot of the strength and rigidity of our carriers is integrated into the wings and their supports. Not going to say it won't happen though.

CyberRube2

How do you like that Un-Holey Dash Mount? Any cracking, or bending, or anything on bumpy roads? I'm not sure I want to do the 67Designs Rail mount on my taco yet. That Un-Holey solutions looks simple.

Victory 4x4

How do you like that Un-Holey Dash Mount? Any cracking, or bending, or anything on bumpy roads? I'm not sure I want to do the 67Designs Rail mount on my taco yet. That Un-Holey solutions looks simple.
I like it a ton. The newest version is a great improvement over the first as well. I'm also running their tablet holder now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles