A Great Deal Someone Should Jump On

wannaby

Adventurer
Hello new member and dealing on this one inside is not bad neads a going over new apolstry,floor ect,ect,, all the basic stuff I have a 86 toyota 4x4 rebuilt motor new frame.... with a flatdeck I would consider using this as a starting point yes,, or crazy thats what the wife says ...I say its a steal just for the shell. still may be gone by the time I get to it....opinions....I will add picks.

jh504

Explorer
Hello new member and dealing on this one inside is not bad neads a going over new apolstry,floor ect,ect,, all the basic stuff I have a 86 toyota 4x4 rebuilt motor new frame.... with a flatdeck I would consider using this as a starting point yes,, or crazy thats what the wife says ...I say its a steal just for the shell. still may be gone by the time I get to it....opinions....I will add picks.

Welcome to the forum. I emailed the owner. I think it is a good deal.

wannaby

Adventurer
Good deal

Your farther away than me ...he says two looked today and three more comming ...its about 8 hrs and a ferry ride from me.. ctrying to post picks but not working....Den

jymz

Saw it last night. I thought mine needed work.

Motor has oil coming out the front and top. I didnt even ask her to start it. The rest was that bad.

Underneath no through holes and frame was good but rusty. Rims and tires shot. Oil was cleanish.

Rear camper,:

door lock broken
smells like cat piss
carpet done
windows cracked
front area water damaged. roof has water damage and a board screwed across and two ceiling tiles installed??

She claims everything works, I can tell you , you wouldn't want to even try the lp system.

Front seats are jury rigged into place. The rear step when you walked in was SOLID, amazing, rest of floor weak. Hahaha

What a waste of time. Looks way better in the pictures. I thought since I am selling mine I would have a look to see if I could keep on my chinook dream. Hell no. We left in 5 minutes. Round trip 9 hours. She also told me it was hers. Turns out she just got it. Selling for a friend. Knows nothing of the history other than "it runs good" I point out the oil and she says "oh the last guy who looked at it today must have put it there". Really? I normally take ****ty cars on long trps for fun. No really, I drove a japanese firetruck and car hauler over the mountains took 21 hours instead of 8. I know ****ty cars, this one I left. Everything added up to shady and I don't know. All the answers were wrong or rehearsed. She just wants it gone. Oh AND I GOT A ************* SPEEDING TICKET for $130. I'm out $200 just to look at it.

Don't waste your time, buy mine, I put an ad up today.

jymz

She emailed me to tell me it was sold. Hey thanks, I feel better about my speeding ticket, wasted gas, and time you liar!
I forgot to mention the spring son the back were go gone they were inverted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94