A GoPro Thread

RoamIt

Timely, I got tired of using my phone for pic's, and not every situation calls for a drone launch :rolleyes:, so just ordered a Hero 10. Hopefully more to come as I gear up for more travel.

Timely, I got tired of using my phone for pic's, and not every situation calls for a drone launch :rolleyes:, so just ordered a Hero 10. Hopefully more to come as I gear up for more travel.
Great choice. The video I just posted demonstrates a few things I was playing around with on the new 10. You'll like it a lot.

Dances with Wolves

aka jk240sx
I'm very tempted to get a Hero 10 (Xmas gift cards). I see the bundle is $399.98 which includes the camera, accessories & a year of cloud. Tempting!

I'm very tempted to get a Hero 10 (Xmas gift cards). I see the bundle is $399.98 which includes the camera, accessories & a year of cloud. Tempting!
Do it.
The camera is amazing, the accessories are something like 30% off, and the cloud is awesome. Can re-use SD cards if you'd like once the data is stored.

Picked up a couple of items over the holidays as well...

I love the light, so small and very bright. Will be nice for attaching to my hard hat when working on boilers.

Will be attaching this to my Prinsu when I get it installed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke