A girl and a dog get into a 1978 Toyota Dolphin...

tgil

She hasn't been on the site since last November. Hope she is safe somewhere and still watching the stars at night.
Man, that first post sucked me in. Her writing style really got my attention and my hopes up as someone I would enjoy reading during her travels. What a let down.
On a side note, I went to her instagram and seems she isn't active there much either. Like you, hope she is ok!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

bathwalter

How I love such lively, soulful and well-written stories. I would be glad if you continue to write and give us the opportunity to read about your path and adventures.

ITTOG

Yeah that sucks. We need to start an investigation into her whereabouts/safety. Yes pictures of the dog are required. I like it when we have a picture of the traveler as well.

ThundahBeagle

I was brought here by that post above from @Trailboss as it showed up in New posts. Started reading and got drawn in before I realized this was such an old thread. Someone call her and tell her we are wating for (as Paul Harvey used to say)...the rest...of the story.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
It looks like Rachel is alive and well in Hernando, MS (south of Memphis) operating a heritage seed company Haiku Heritage Farm.
Actually, FWIW it looks like she made it to Alaska, returning there post the Mississippi adventures I’m guessing, seems to be now based out of Anchorage and working remotely (according to current LinkedIn account) for a business called the Wild Alaskan Company

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz