A few days through the Mojave Preserve

davebsmb

This site is loaded with adventures and expeditions that provide some great reading. I've yet to post anything here and am still going through the tools and learning to navigate the site. My trip report is somewhat tame as far as off roading goes and doesn't stand up to many of the reports I've read here. I envy those who have the time to get out into nature for weeks at a time. Most of my trips are short getaways when work lets me go. This year I finally tackled the Mojave Trail with a good friend and although not much as far as being technical, we did have a blast.

DSCN0766PH.jpg

IMG_0144PH.jpg

IMG_0124PH.jpg

IMG_0164PH.jpg

DSCN0914PH.jpg

For the trip report feel free to take a look at my post here:

http://autoramblings.com/sportsmobile/?p=5889

I thank all of you folks who provide information and the great trip reports.
Dave

AzTacoma

Adventurer
Cool vehicle, and nice trip report.

I just ran most of the Mojave Road recently for the first time and was impressed. A classic road and area.

coastsider

Adventurer
Good trip report!

I'm running this trail in a couple of weeks time, your trip report was informative and very useful, thanks for sharing!

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Well done! Thats a great trip and I love your rig. No shame in just getting out when work lets you away. Adventure can happen in any length of time

davebsmb

Thanks everybody. Guess it was time to post a trip report and get my feet wet over here. I was mad finding that I left W/O my Go-Pro cameras. I don't know if I was more upset out on the trail or when I got home and found they were in the van with me the whole trip!
Awesome site here.

Dave Boyer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles