A fabricators 80 series build. Starting with the front bumper

oliverlove

Adventurer
This is beautiful. Its so nice to see a craftsman putting in real time on design. Keep up the great work!

I have an 80, and that front bumper is very tempting!!

RDC76

Adventurer
I also converted the rear e locker actuator to an air actuator and installed onboard air. I still need to make a guard for the rear and convert the front actuator. I was tired of the slow and intermittent function of the factory electric. This worked out perfectly and was put to good use on that trip

IMG_20161005_233830[3136].jpg
IMG_20161005_234321[3137].jpg

RDC76

Adventurer
Also interested in converting my e-lockers. when will your kit be available?

I've been busy with bumpers and local builds. but hoping to finish these up soon. the rear is basically done. still have to work the front out. I have the mount for the compressor done as well.

thanks

Rich

Rexrome

Observer
I just bought a '97, 80 series and I am looking at rear and front bumper options and you make some real nice bumpers. Great job! So how do I go about getting some of your bumpers?

RDC76

Adventurer
I just bought a '97, 80 series and I am looking at rear and front bumper options and you make some real nice bumpers. Great job! So how do I go about getting some of your bumpers?

Hi and thanks for the kind words. Email me at costafabrications@gmail.com and ill send you pricing. The rears are currently shipping in spring. The fronts are 4-6 weeks from time of purchase.

Cheers

Rich Costa

RDC76

Adventurer
Nicely done Rich. Clean fab.

Thanks Man. And that brand new G-Wagon that I talked to you about, that I was going to build a rack and ladder for got put on hold by the customer for a bit. maybe in spring I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94