A Different Type of Build

drobb

Adventurer
Rear latch broke on our last desert trip. All fixed now and also de-badged the rear hatch. So clean :Wow1:

rear_no_badges.jpg

drobb

Adventurer
Buffed out the hazy/foggy headlight lens' this morning with Turtle Wax Lens Restorer. Nice and clear again!!!

headlights_clean.jpg

drobb

Adventurer
A lot of the times our desert trips are "spur-of-the-moment", so I like to be ready for a quick getaway. I've never found a good place to keep my inverter......just a simple 300 watt one. Well I think I've found a good place and it's close to an outlet.

Inverter.jpg

Ready for a quick getaway:

sequoia_trailer.jpg

Adventurer
Lifted Sequoias just look good.. plain and simple.. Very nicely done.. Just don't see enough of them same as with first gen Tundras..

drobb

Adventurer
Critters in the engine bay :/ I live on the edge of a12 square mile nature preserve. We get lots of critters and now they have decided to use my engine bay as a party place. I want to keep them out the best I can before they start munching on wires. Parking in the garage is not an option....too many desert toys and the Sequoia is to tall. How do you guys keep them out of your engine bay?

Thx,
D

drobb

Adventurer
Haven't posted in a while.....off to Mammoth Mountain tomorrow for the MX races....mountain biking and trail exploring... Should be a blast!

drobb

Adventurer
A few pics from the trip.

Race Day:
race.jpg

Mountain Biking to the lakes:
lake.jpg

Hike to Inyo Craters: Awesome view from 9500 ft.
hike.jpg

Trails: Nothing crazy. Just cruz'n thru the trees. Found a cool little meadow to stop at.
trails.jpg

Overall the Sequoia did GREAT. It was the first time having it on tight mountain trails. We are usually out in the wide open SoCal desert.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles