'99 Land Cruiser, 140k miles- $5500 in Indiana

skrillah

Adventurer
Kind of rough shape, but figured I'd throw it on here to help the guy out. Has some rust but a good price and low miles. I don't know the owner or much else about it. He is the 3rd owner (Ohio and Indiana), timing and water pump are likely original. His contact info is listed, he was quick to respond to my texts. Good luck

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/5376241231.html

Last edited:

skrillah

Adventurer
Was my thought too, guy seems nice enough and just needs the 2nd car gone though. It's been on Craigslist in the Indy area for awhile now. Not much of a market for beat up Cruisers in Indiana. But again, I don't know the seller, nor have I seen the vehicle in person. My opinions are based off of a dozen or so texts. Interested folks should obviously do their own assessment of the vehicle and seller, just sharing my experience.

mervo

Observer
Seems like a good deal, especially a 99 with rear lockers. I'd be curious as to the amount of rust, but for 5500 you can't expect mint.

kbahus

Adventurer
Most of the cruisers I see here in Indiana are very rusty, the hood pins certainly raise some questions well. This truck has been on craigslist for a exceptionally long time too fyi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier