98' Wrangler DUAL SPORT

Toolman

Explorer
I still have it.

I'll take a dual sport plated 400 - 650 and some $$$$$ on trade. Pref KTM 450EXC or HONDA

zooroadbaja

Adventurer
I've never been a Jeep guy but this is a good deal. I wish it had a hard top and doors I'd almost have to consider it.

Toolman

Explorer
Sadly it didn't sell. I'm not sure what to do with this thing. It just sits because I have my van now. I may end up parting it out, which I would hate to do because this thing works so well. However, used parts are flying off the shelves right now. I put a feeler out for the axles and got a tremendous amount of feedback. So when I get settled after I move in a couple of weeks, I will begin the tear down to see where it leads me. Some of the parts that will cross over will end up on my 2012 JKUR. The rest will go to scrappy.

I tried dropping the price to $12k, because I found a buggy I wanted and also to see if anyone was sniping the price drop. That didn't work, and the buggy sold really fast.

Oh well.

kz195688

This would have been a great deal. If I had been living back in Northern California I would have been tempted to buy it and drive it home. Unfortunately, Virginia is a little far to drive and I had already shipped a car. I watched this for a long time. Good luck in your other venture (build).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier