97 ford 7.3 turbo ambulance Quigley 4x4 conversion

Team.shred

Hello fellow portal folks.
I’m looking at a ‘97 ford 350 7.3 turbo Quigley converted ambulance in very nice condition at 100,000 miles. All paperwork for the past 10 years.
Nice gentleman has it listed for 30k and I’m wondering how if this seams reasonable to folks out there with more experience in this market.
I just test drove it and it runs smells and sounds great and climbs like a champ!
Please advise:)
Jonesy

eporter

Adventurer
Gonna need to see some pics. Van with a high roof? Van with a big box? Wide or narrow box? Dual or single rear? Lots of mods done?

There are a lot of variables...

cjken

Explorer
I’d say it’s a bit pricey at 30k
Unless it is super clean, rust free, and already built out as a camper.

Team.shred

Thank you all.
@eporter the ‘97 ford ambo is the one with the wide box and dual rear end. Has brand new falken AT’s reman turbo, recent brakes / master cylinder, recently serviced suspension and yes it’s very clean inside and out.
I really appreciate the input!

billiebob

23 years old, clean, low mileage, all plusses but keep in mind ambulances idle for days at times without many miles driven. Does it have an hours meter? Man is the undercarriage clean. I'd say $30K is not out of line.

bob949

23 years old, clean, low mileage, all plusses but keep in mind ambulances idle for days at times without many miles driven. Does it have an hours meter? Man is the undercarriage clean. I'd say $30K is not out of line.
The undercarriage has been scraped and repainted.

cjken

Explorer
It’s a really good looking truck.
4x4 ambulances are not too common
It depends on if it it worth it to you.
Also what your time frame is. If you don’t mind waiting and searching you may find a better deal, if you want something now so you can get out there that could be worth more than waiting.
Maybe seller would be a bit negotiable.

gtbensley

Explorer
I will be selling mine come spring (or sooner if interest) for a lot less then that. Its not as clean but its in great shape....Its a high top van built out 4x4 7.3 powerstroke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles