95L SnoMaster Dual Zone Fridge and Jumbo Tembo Tusk Fridge Slide - $1300

centexan

Observer
Time to downsize. Since the sale of my suburban and the purchase of classic FJ40, which has much less room, it's time to sell this one and buy another. What I have is one gently used 95L dual zone and an unused Tembo Tusk Jumbo slide. This thing is huge and probably better suited for the full size rigs, families, and overland chefs. It's only been on one trip and two catering events where I used it as an ice cream freezer. The slide has never been mounted and only used as a display but there are a few scratches and scuffs. I've had no issues with this fridge and it is in great shape. Great combination! Let me know if you have any questions! Located in Austin, Texas large snomaster 2.jpg

Rubicon85

Observer
Hello, great setup you have here! I was wondering if you are able to have one side a freezer and the other side a fridge side correct? It seems this way from the description on their website.. Also wondering if you would be willing to separate the fridge? Thanks!
Alex

Last edited:

centexan

Observer
Hey Alex! It is a dual zone with one side being fridge and the other freezer with the ability to switch the sides, or make them both fridge or freezer. I would definitely prefer to sell them together if possible.

Rubicon85

Observer
No worries, I understand and will keep this in mind, nice setup and i'm sure someone will grab it up!
Thanks,
Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles