94 Montero LS Project Up for Grabs

XploreBaja

Observer
I've followed along here for years taking what I could from this awesome Montero section on Expedition Portal. My wife had a 94 Montero since the beginning and I confiscated it from her and turned it into something fun. I was planning a long 3 month South America trip but I've got too many projects and not enough time. Also have a 1974 VW Thing that's an off road version I'm building along with a 69 VW Baja Bug that I raced in the Baja 1000 for about 7-8 years and a Prerunner truck that takes me everywhere I need to go, so it's time to turn this on to someone who is ready to roll. This 94 Montero is listed in the Classifieds here on Expedition Portal at the link below. Email me for a ZIP file of photos "dirtnewz@me.com"

I've driven this Montero all over Baja and the Mojave Trail 3-4 times....it's just plain awesome but time to let it go. I washed it today and snapped these photos and started thinking about keeping it and then I realized I am addicted to adventure.

This Montero is ready to go, but someone could take this to the next level with not too much effort. It's almost all the way there, so check it out you Montero enthusiasts, I'll ALWAYS love the Monteros, it's done me awesome!

http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...94-Mitsubishi-Montero-LS-80-Project-Completed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz