94 Eddie Bauer Bronco Build

I have been building my Bronco up over the past two years and just wanted to share. I have been going for realiability, performance, and lookin good as well.

I bought my Bronco when I was 15 on ebay from Florida. I had it shipped here on a truck.

-Heat Buster Radiator w/ new Hoses,
-Police Grade Braided Battery Harness,
-New Starter,
-Sixlitre Tuneup
-Added Drain Plug to tranmission pan, replaced fluid
-Blacked out the front grille for a cleaner look

-Bassani Headers with Y - Pipe and Hooker Aerochamber 3'' all the way.
-BDS 4 inch lift with extended radius arms, BDS Leaf pack, and 6 Bilstein 5100 Shocks
-New Sound System (Pioneer Head Unit, 2 amps, 600 watt 4 ch for speakers, and 800 watt Monoblock for subs, Kicker Speakers all the way around)
-Limo Tint in the Rear and 20% in the Front
-33x12.5 BFG AT KO on Centerline Billet 15x10 Hammer Series
-Hefty Front Bumper w/ 10,000lb Winch
-Hefty Sliders w/ a removable step
-Avital Keyless entry, alarm, and remote start
-Hella 6" 700ff 6,000 HID Lights
-New Valve Body fron the Punisher
-Tuffy Center Console

This is when I first got it 2 1/2 years ago.
0607081615.jpg

After the Lift
bronco-waxed-004.jpg

Here is how she sits now
bronco-lights-082.jpg

Lights
0307102025.jpg

Winch
bronco-lights-079.jpg

I will get some more pics up soon.

My intentions are to keep this truck going. With the price of gas these days its really hard to do any offroading.

Last edited:
This is really just my daily driver for now so I cant do anything that really alters my mpg too much. I still have a bunch of little projects to do on it.

-Finish Bolting Down Center Console
-Repaint Sliders/Bedline them
-Build a more user friendly sub box still using the same subs. Just make them downfiring and tucked off into the corner(2x12's MTX Terminators)
-Find a place to safely mount my amps to where they wont overheat. ( They are currently mounted to the box which is good for cooling but they are in the way and get torn up )
-Find a place to safely mount my jack eithier under the hood or in the back.

Gas is currently 3.79 gallon here in Houston. I filled up yesterday and it was $101. I really cant afford to do anything much more than a few local trails occasionally. I still have to drive to school and work everyday which is around 20 miles roundtrip plus I drive alot for various reasons.

I think I get about 10-12city and 12 on the highway which really sucks. My bumper is very heavy which I know has alot to do with it. I also am running stock 3.55 gears. One day I would love to get 4.56 gears with a front and rear locker. I am still in High school and about to be in college so I have to keep some funds around for that as well.

RU55ELL

Explorer
I wouldn't worry about putting bedliner on the sliders; it would just get scraped off. Flat black primer is easy to touch up when you beat them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier