91 LandCruiser in south east NC

hpierce301

Adventurer
this one belongs to a friend of mine, he's taken good care of it.

"I am debating selling my 91 Land Cruiser, I LOVE this thing, but I NEED an older, small, 4x4 Toyota pickup because I don’t have a utility trailer, and it seems I always need to haul something!
I have taken GREAT care of this Un-Stoppable Toyota, and there is a reason the 80 Series is considered the “pinnacle” of Toyota engineering, it’s because these things DONT break, nor leave you stuck or stranded!
I’ve replaced or added some things, a partial list is:
Replaced passenger side rotor and caliper last month. Repacked all front bearings, and changed break pads at that time also.
Replaced alternator 8 months ago, have receipts.
Replaced drive belts 8 months ago, have old belts as “trail spares”.
Replaced all 4 tires with NEW Mud King 33/12.50/15’s, have spare in great condition too.
Replaced spark plug wires in March 2019.
Replaced plugs, and distributor cap in August 2017.
Added 25 watt solar panel to roof rack, as well as charge controller and battery maintainer, December 2018
Added 20 gallon water bladder, mounted inside frame rails in rear, as well as drain, fill spout, and outlet plumbing, to include 12 volt on demand water pump. Used for beach showers, or cleaning dishes while camping. Added this in 2018
Added auxiliary fuse box under front passenger seat. Makes it much easier to run power anywhere in the cab. Also, 2 gauge wire is already ran for 2nd battery, which i had, but took battery out for my boat!Added this in 2018
Added Touch Screen Audio center with amp under drivers seat, upgraded speakers in all 4 doors, and added 12” sub woofer in rear cabinet.
Added gps, Ram mount for IPad or other tablet, and added “magic mount” magnetic phone/tablet holders in the front.
Vehicle has all OE parts installed, including Center Diff Locker, cruise, tilt, COLD ac, HOT heat, and “upgraded” rear view mirror that contains compass and temp readout.
Oil has been changed every 4000-5000 miles, all lube points lubed, and basically anything/everything gone over. I wouldn’t hesitate a second to get in this and head out to Moab Utah or the West Coast. The 3FE engine was never considered “fast” by any stretch of the imagination, but they ARE bulletproof!
I need to get $5800.00 for this Cruiser, I will accept an older Toyota 4x4 as trade, or partial trade. Thank you for looking!"

00X0X_2cjOczt1Lbw_600x450.jpg

buellconvert

If he hasn't already tell him to list it on NC4x4 and he'll get all the attention he wants on it. I am a member there and could post a link to his CL ad if you would like, just let me know.

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

hpierce301

Adventurer
(edit - I forgot I was a member there already, i'm posting it now)

and on a side note, I used to have a Buell X1 that I loved.

Last edited:

buellconvert

Ok great, figured it would get done exposure over there and I've had 4 Buells of differing models and loved them all

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles