87 Dodge Quigley 4x4 Van

cstamm81

Adventurer
I have been tossing around the idea of selling my 87 Dodge Quigley 4x4 van. I am trying to buy a small piece of property from my neighbor, and could use the proceeds for that.

I picked this thing up less than a year ago. Other than tearing out some ratty back seats and giving it a decent cleaning I haven't done much to it other than drive it. This thing is in definite need of TLC, no hiding that. Has a 360, 727 trans, 8.25" Chrysler rear, Dana 44 front. 3.55 gears turning 33" rough riding generic mud tires on black steel wheels. Paint is a cheap job, but decent. One small spot of rust showing in front of rear tire. Has lots of small dents. It was used as a work van, the guy I got it from started making it nicer, putting in a headliner and carpet.
It runs, drives, stops, and is inspected. 4wd works, high and low. It definitely needs a tuneup, stumbles until warmed up. Rear brake cylinder is leaking, steering box is sloppy. I have a different box to put in and new rear wheel cylinders, just never took the time to do either. Interior is basically bare, build how you choose. I have the following to go along with it:
Brand new pair of dark grey captains seats and rear fold down bed from a Chevy conversion van, used rear tow hitch, a few side windows, rear tire rack, full length roof rack, swivel seat base, spare dash and steering column.

I am asking $2500 with all of the extras. I can drop the price if things are left out. It's a solid platform to build on, just needs a couple of nights of work to drive and run like it should. I had big plans for this, but buying this land takes precedence right now.

906651611_ctzPy-L.jpg

906651062_NxuoJ-L.jpg

906650855_8a5dr-L.jpg

906650924_deWpg-L.jpg

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Can you get better detailed photos of the underside body/chassis, front axle/suspension setup, windows and the "dents" referred to in the description?

cstamm81

Adventurer
oh and I prefer cash, but might be willing to trade for an FJ60/62, or a Dodge pickup.

Last edited:

cstamm81

Adventurer
this needs to go to help fund a month long cross country trip! At this point I am taking offers. Throw me something, anything...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles