**SOLD ** $87,500 | 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon | Alu-Cabin | Goose Gear | REDARC

seekoutbeauty

Hi Folks,

Up for sale is our 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon.
We ordered this truck and built it to launch the Alu-Cab Alu-Cabin at Overland Expo West in 2021.
The vehicle has simply been a demo vehicle for most of its short life and is currently in storage.
Mileage is mostly from a trip to Expo East, Expo West, Death Valley, and a trip to the PNW.

The vehicle is in fantastic condition and is only being sold because it is not being used and we do not have the space.
The work done to this vehicle is of very high quality.
The only item that needs to be addressed is the rear coil springs - They need to be changed out to something stiffer. (I can help with this)

I realize the interior photos could be better - If you are serious, I can snap some more. It is in excellent condition.

Price
$87,500 (Includes everything)

Mileage
Right around 20,000
(I will double check ASAP)

Suspension
Carli rear springs (to support the added weight) - Needs a stiffer spring than we currently have on it
Carli extended sway bar end links in the rear (to accommodate the rear springs)

Lighting
Baja Designs LP9, LP4, S1, Switch Pros, SDHQ Brackets and Mount

Electrical
REDARC TVMS (Redvision + Manager 30) all beautifuly wired and labeled
Battleborn 100AH lithium Battery
2x 105w Sunflare Solar Panels

Camper
6.5' Alu-Cabin, Shadow Awning, Water Tank, Water Tank Bags, Wrapon Toilet, GP Rear Door Molle Plates, GP Drop Down Table, Rear Molle Plates, Dickison Heater
Goose Gear buildout with large drawer/bench, electrical cabinet, double drawer

Interior
40% Goose Gear seat delete pre-wired for a fridge (routed from cabin, running on lithium)

Vehicle Specific Details
sUcLywh.png

Photos
KrPkxRY.jpg

1UxOtCc.jpg

Bhee0nc.jpg

8VdmhfN.jpg

wlPvxVO.jpg

L8etCme.jpg

8Gz3G06.jpg

uTiCgbK.jpg

tKh4Emt.jpg

h4sjyLw.jpg

YcMMM1p.jpg

SVufUo2.jpg

UlxeLp0.jpg

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
REAL nice. Beautiful truck.I'd wrap the sides right off so I could enjoy it without the Arizona pinstripes.

I'm shocked this is still available at this price. Tiny Rig Co. recently finished the same camper install for me on my 2022 Power Wagon and my Goose Gear cabinets are ready for pick up. I'd have jumped on this deal six months ago before I ordered my 2022.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles