87 4 runner turbo stick super rare!

aceofspades

! This is my daily driver 7 days a week!

Well for starters super rare turbo truck! 22RTE! with a CT20 turbo! watch out!
Has 206k on the body! and frame! The motor and drive train has 126 k on it!
This truck is manual! also has the digital dash and is loaded with SR5 package , pop up sun roof and power every thing!
The turbo 4 runner only came with automatic transmission ! but at about 200k it blew a head gasket and my buddy had a 117k really rusty 87 turbo truck so I swapped in that drive train.
4x4 works great and has 410 gears that are factory so its pretty good on gas. It gets about 18.5 MPG city As my daily driver. Has 30 inch newer Tires on it as well.
These motors are not hot rods! they are 7 /7.5 to 1 compression and only make 6 psi of boost and were made to run on 87 octane with out an intercooler!

in the last 4 months I have redone the front brakes and adjusted the rears along with replacing the lines! With new factory toyota lines which still have the part number tags on them! Also installed a New Tail Gate With working back windows and wiper!
Did the timing chain kit ! Also adjusted the valves along with a full tune up at this time runs great!

don't forget the backs on these come off to open the back seats to the sky!
Has factory roll bar!

asking 2700 obo! For any more photos E mail! I have photos of all the work I have done on the motor! For any more Details call me at 224 595 9201 names kevin
link to photos
http://smg.photobucket.com/alb...0sale/
Picture028-1.jpg

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
preacherman said:
did I miss location? i did not see one.
That's an Illinois license plate. The phone number has a 224 area code, which puts it in Lake County, IL, which is north of Chicago (Evanston, Des Plains, Elgin, Waukegan). If you are observant, this is the second black 1987 22R-TE 4Runner featured here this week. There are only a few hundred of them ever made and we have like 1% of them here!

Last edited:

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Hey Ace - welcome to ExPo!
I can vouch for this seller - I suggested he crosspost his ad from our BMW group board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles