80 Series Front Swaybar disconnects, do they help?

Yes these work, without a front swaybar my lifted 80 is a little tough to handle, but with these dissconnects Its in when I need and out and out fo theway when Im wheeling it. 10K miles on my setup thru AZ moab and Colorado no probs. 507908

smittycrusher

Adventurer
I have had mine for a few years. Love them! Super easy to install and use they definitely make a big difference off road. Well for me it made a big difference ON ROAD...since I had removed my sway bar for years. Once this product came out, I was able to put it back on and I feel much safer on road with it attached. Now I can eat my cake and have it too!

Smitty

steenh

Do you have a page on your new to you 80?
No, I don't have a page. Probably should at some point. It's a 94 locked, lifted, bumpers skids, T Case hi/low gears, Nitro shafts. Really nice shape. High miles but was owned by an enthusiast for 14 years before I got it and he kept up with pretty much everything. I did some basic stuff (oil pump and diet gasket, FMS, and all hoses) but other than that, it's pretty much done and ready for the next 300k, and maybe another trip to HITR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94