8 days, 7 Nights and over 600 miles of Off-road across Utah *Very Pic Heavy*

Ruffin' It

Explorer
Are the slots the ones just outside Zion? We are planning on taking my daughter for her first slot canyon experience in Utah in a couple months and are looking for good candidates.

BlairB

Observer
Great photos and report! I really need to make it back out to Utah.

Sorry about the ankle, but all things considered it could have been way worse. My cousin had something similar but ended up with a really serious broken leg which took a few surgeries to fix. He was lucky he was able to make it out from where he got the injury.

inv3ctiv3

Adventurer
Great photos and report! I really need to make it back out to Utah.

Sorry about the ankle, but all things considered it could have been way worse. My cousin had something similar but ended up with a really serious broken leg which took a few surgeries to fix. He was lucky he was able to make it out from where he got the injury.

Great trip report and absolutely gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing.

OUTSTANDING photos and report. Very cool!

Thanks everyone!! Ankle is doing better but not where it was before, will probably need some sort of PT as there is a lot of clicking and lack or range of motion compared to the other ankle.

inv3ctiv3

Adventurer
Nice, thank you for sharing!

Great photos! I really like the night one of the waterfall. I love Utah, so much to see!

Great long exposures.

Amazing and inspiring trip report. You have a .gpx of your trip you'd be willing to share?

Awesome trip and GREAT photos especially the night shots! Hope the ankle is doing better...

Thanks everyone! Ankle is doing better but have a Dr's appointment next week to really get it checked out cause I still have mobility issues....

inv3ctiv3

Adventurer
So this is something I've been working on for a while and I wasn't sure how it would be received....I know everyone likes collecting patches, stickers, etc but I wanted to offer trip reports in the form of a photo book. I grew up in the punk scene where all my friends made zines and I kinda wanted to bring that to this crowd. My goal was to deliver super high quality photos and narration for as cheap as possible, this round I only ordered 50 books because I wasn't sure how people would take to it so the price right now is $15 shipped. If it goes well I can order more copies of the next book (which I've already laid out) making it cheaper.

"44 pages of high quality photos from a trip I took across Utah this summer, read along as I take you 600 miles of offroad across Utah with two of my good friends. Printed in the USA on 100# glossy paper - 8.5x11" photo book. Price includes shipping so select local pick up when you order.

I only printed 50 copies of this so once it's gone it's gone!"

And not sure if you guys have been following along but my town and the surrounding towns have been devastated by the Thomas Fire making it a very rough Holiday season for some people so I'm donating all proceeds of everything on my site directly to the victims of the fire. So pick something up if you can and help some people out who may not be having such a great holiday. Feel free to give me any feedback you may have and thank you for the support!

https://jimbobbarnett.com/store/utah-photo-journal

24318485137_3270a45929_b.jpg

24318484817_95647bbfc9_b.jpg

24318484117_4c9ec7f23b_b.jpg

24318483367_e6094deeb1_b.jpg

NM-Frontier

Explorer
Great trip report, loved the pictures!

Neat idea with the trip book, I could see a series done like this with each one an iconic area or trail. Keep up the good work.:sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles