7'shadow cruiser truck camper

rangerdogg

Adventurer
Hi guys I'm selling my truck camper after this weekend. I have owned it over two years . I put a new canvas on this winter it's a tan color instead of white so it doesn't get dirty. Re did all butyl tape on molding . I'm second owner . It's I great shape put a new propane connection for easy on off of cylinder . In going to put on craiglist but wanted to offer it to someone here first so it will go to a good home . Reason for selling got a bigger camper and will be posting soon about what I bought .If you look at my post you will see old pics with white canvas . I can't post pics on here for some reason but will send then to you at email address . . It has stove, heater , 20 gallons water , pressurized faucet , 3 way fridge , 30 amp converter and mechanical jacks . Charge by truck or 30 amp cord. Its insulated roof and sides. Its 84w x 86long . I had it on my ranger and was on my tundra. Its weight was 960 from factory . It has a double bed up top and can leap one adult on lower bunk or two kids. I have turn buckles for it and chains . I'm asking 3,800 live In mass. Any questions let me know . Thanks everyone .

Last edited:

jason77

Adventurer
I'd like to see some pics of the work you've done on it since you bought it. You mention rebuilding the plywood on one side and replacing the canvas. I'd like to see some current interior pictures, as well.

rangerdogg

Adventurer
If you give me email will send what I have for now. It has brand new canvas used 3 times. Yes passenger side replaced the jack bolts pulled threw at one time . It's all Ben fixed proper in a carpenter do know worries

jason77

Adventurer
Forgot to ask in PM, but I figure someone here may have an answer, since you've got it on a tundra. What considerations need to be made for mounting one of these on a '99 Superduty (crew cab shortbed, single rear wheel, 4x4), as far as bedside height/width, etc? Anyone?

Last edited:

rangerdogg

Adventurer
Hi everyone , I'm putting it down too 3,400 for member. If it doesn't sell in two week I'm storing for winter. If you have any question or want more info or pics let me know. Or message me with a reasonable offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles