72 Bug, Baja for the road

warwgn

Explorer
Just about done with the fenders, after a light coat of primer I can see a few spots that need attention. Also started dressing up the new dash, gonna be a little eaiser than the fenders I think. Ordered some indicator light and switches today too, think they are gonna look purdy good too. Dang just realized I jumped ahead a bit, forgot to cut the hole for the radio before I started the filler work....oh well won't be to hard to do.

WagoneerSX4

Adventurer
Body work is looking great! Cool that you're going all digital. I like modern electronics in old vehicles. Best of both worlds! In saying that though, I always like having an analog tach for some reasons. All the new bikes are going to fully digital tachs and it bugs for me some reason. Guess I just like to see the needle rise instead of blinking lights.

warwgn

Explorer
No pics today, just sanding, sanding, sanding for the past 2 days and only about half way done. Need to pick up a Gallon Of self etchin primer before the weekend and will get it all primered i hope on sunday and paint the weekend after or before then start wiring and glass and all that stuff.

warwgn

Explorer
fixing the gap on the front hood, slowly coming along.

20150524_154148_zpsryhucqzy.jpg

20150524_154205_zpswapw89bt.jpg

20150526_063131_zpsjgjg29pe.jpg

turning out ok so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior