7 minute GXV Turtle Tour video

dfs9

Also, 90 gallons of freshwater, 10 gal gray water, 600 watt solar panels, 800 amp hour lithium battery storage, diesel cumin, diesel water and space heat, 4 season, I think that’s it.

Keyne

Adventurer
Surprised about the tank capacity. Lots of fresh water but surprised about the grey. Is the black tank a 5 gallon cassette? If I recall you had a RT Sprinter before. We have a RT Agile and the one thing I would want in the next rig would be more black tankeage. I can typically find or carry more fresh but the waste is the issue. I see GXV (and Earthcruiser, etc) uses the typical cassettes and maybe compost toilets?

dfs9

Surprised about the tank capacity. Lots of fresh water but surprised about the grey. Is the black tank a 5 gallon cassette? If I recall you had a RT Sprinter before. We have a RT Agile and the one thing I would want in the next rig would be more black tankeage. I can typically find or carry more fresh but the waste is the issue. I see GXV (and Earthcruiser, etc) uses the typical cassettes and maybe compost toilets?
We do not have a black tank. The toilet is a Seperet from Europe. The liquids go to the gray tank and the solids in a plastic bag that we dispose of in a dumpster. We can also drain the gray tank in the bush. Legal in all US and Canada. We did not use our black tank in our RT. We used wag bags instead and throw them in a dumpster. Much easier to deal with and as legal as disposing diapers.

Darwin

Explorer
Great Video. How long can you go before having to empty the Separett toilet? I am trying to decide between the weekender or the other version.

MJCake1

Sounds like adventure to me.
We are hanging in NV for awhile, then maybe back to North AZ, South UT maybe NM then CO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles