7.3 TD 6sp man. Class C Motor home in CO.

86scotty

Cynic
Wow, still for sale? Can't believe it lasted more than a day. Ford 7.3 trucks by themselves go for this much in my neighborhood.

Tride

Drove this back in April. Needs some cleaning up but it is a well done swap of a camper on to a truck. Thought about buying it but decided to get a truck and slide-in instead. He has even fixed the water pump leak and installed new glow plugs and relay since I have looked at it. Was very stable at speed and climbed well up the pass. He has done lots of recent maintenance on it. It was 35k when I looked at it and he has lowered it to 25k now.

Tride

I thought it was fairly priced. He lives up on the mesa off the grid and out of cell service so he can be hard to get a hold of. Someone needs to buy this to keep me from being tempted!

rawtoxic

I drive a similar rig for work truck with manual. Love the manual, it gives you so many more driving options especially in steep mountainous terrain. I work along the continental divide so I know steep roads. I originally bought my f550 dump truck to do USFS mine reclamation contracts and I would have to haul in topsoil / compost to reclaim mine tailings. 4 low loaded with 5 yards of topsoil in the f550 up jeep trails was very fun, ford should have made commercials with what I have done with that truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles