7.3 diesel Centurian Bronco.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I thought Centurions were 4 door? Did they make them 2 door? This looks like a bronco with a 7.3 and 1 ton suspension? I'm confused as to what's so "rare" about this....

rebar

Adventurer
I thought Centurions were 4 door? Did they make them 2 door? This looks like a bronco with a 7.3 and 1 ton suspension? I'm confused as to what's so "rare" about this....

No such a thing as a Bronco with factory diesel. Or one ton axles.. 27k? hahaha

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
No such a thing as a Bronco with factory diesel. Or one ton axles.. 27k? hahaha
Right!

What I should have said is this looks like a modded bronco with a 7.3 and 1 tons.

I don't see what makes this a centurion. At all.

Happycoop

Observer
Interesting build, but they must be nuts to think a SAS Bronco is worth that. I'd love to have the 7.3 but other than that, SAS Broncos are a fraction of that price. Makes me think of all the people with base Jeeps that run out and put a Rubicon sticker on their hood to up their street cred. I sold my last SAS Bronco, which was every bit as clean as this one, for $4500...guess I should have upped the price quite a bit.

enesset

I'm in CA with a registered 1992 7.3L 4x4 F350 Centurion. Originally delivered in New York.

Smog exempt diesels bring the money....I flew 1-way to Kansas City and drove mine home to Cali when I found it.
IMG_3206.JPG

F350joe

I'm in CA with a registered 1992 7.3L 4x4 F350 Centurion. Originally delivered in New York.

Smog exempt diesels bring the money....I flew 1-way to Kansas City and drove mine home to Cali when I found it. View attachment 458113
Love those Centurians with the 7.3. The ad is misleading though, it’s just Centurian badges, wasn’t built as a diesel so probably wouldn’t pass in CA. I picked my 7.3 up from Arizona and saved thousands over the SoCal price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles