6G74 Fuel Injector Parts Source?

BEG

Adventurer
I have the top end of my '98s motor torn down because I had to replace the little water pipe that runs through the valley. I figured it was a good time to clean and rebuild my injectors since they're already out and they're filthy. I've been able to source the filters, upper o-rings, spacers and lower grommets but I can't find anyone who has replacement pintle caps. Has anyone here rebuilt their injectors with new pintle caps? The OEM injectors are orange Denso 195500-3300 and look like this:

bico-injetor-mitsubishi-pajero-full-35-v6-195500-3300-denso-352501-MLB20337497254_072015-O.jpg

Just need the black caps on the end. Also, I know there are rebuild services and replacement injectors available that would solve the problem but I already have the equipment to clean them and the rest of the replacement parts. Thanks in advance.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
You could probably google the replacement part number as it may be the same as the DSM pintle cap, another option is to look into upgrading the injectors to a better spray pattern that results in better burn/atomization and better mpg/power.

Salonika

Monterror Pilot
Just had mine out over the summer. The injector shop that did mine had the o-rings and end cap on the spray end (that was included in the service and I think I paid $50), and I got the grommets from Mitsu dealer. BTW, mine are original (98) with 185,000 on them and they passed the bench test perfectly.

Atrais

Adventurer
Let us know what you find, this was one thing I regret not addressing when I was doing my intake gaskets...

denso 3300

sorry for reviving an old thread but does anyone know what the Denso 195500-3300 injectors were supposed to be flowing at? I know the -3310 is 160cc and the -3170 is 260 cc but I cannot find any information on the -3300 orange injector.

evomaki

Observer
Your already way ahead of me there. I just checked the FSM, which I had handy, and it says absolutely nothing about injector flow rates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior