SOLD $66,995 for 2018 Ford Transit 150 XLT 4x4 Quigley Wagon Pop Top Camper Van

gregavie

SOLD SOLD SOLD
I've only posted 3 exterior shots below. Here are links to all the pictures:
Hi there,

For sale is our 2018 Ford Transit XLT Custom Camper Van with the 4x4 Quigley option and the Sportsmobile warrantied Penthouse Pop Top. This van is loaded with every option possible including the coveted 3.5L EcoBoost V6 engine, leather, and power everything. It has 19,483 miles. We bought this van a year ago and spent a ton of time and money adding extras. The low roof and short wheelbase has been great for easy driving. But the best thing about this van is that everything is modular. It can easily convert from the camper mode back to a 10 passenger van by removing either the back bed or the fridge/sink/water cabinet. The flexibility has meant we can jump in it for a weekend camping trip with the kids but also have a passenger van for when family comes to town. The true 4x4 has done well for overnight ski trips and the webasto heater that sips fuel off the main gas tank has kept us toasty. Our family has loved every minute of it but are selling because I need a full-size truck for work. Below is a summary of everything I can think of. Everything on the van works perfectly and is under warranty. Also I have the original hubcaps I can put back on, I just took them off so they didn’t get beat up.

Summary from Newberg Ford dealership when I bought it in 2018:
QUIGLEY 4X4 WAGON UPFIT INCLUDING INDEPENDENT FRONT AXLE, AUTOMATIC FRONT HUBS, MAGNA TRANSFER CASE, 2 SPEED 4HI/4LOW, MANUAL SHIFTER, 4X4 INDICATOR LIGHT, UPGRADED DRIVE SHAFTS, AXLE SHAFTS, STEERING ASSEMBLY AND INCLUDES QUIGLEY'S WARRANTY. THIS TRANSIT ALSO COMES WITH THE 3.5L ECOBOOST V6 GAS ENGINE, 6 SPEED AUTO SELECT SHIFT TRANSMISSION, 3.31 RATIO LIMITED SLIP AXLE, 8550# GVWR, CHARCOAL LEATHER HEATED 10 WAY POWER SEATS, 10 PASSENGER LEATHER SEATING, LANE KEEPING ALERT, ENGINE BLOCK HEATER, REVERSE PARK AID, KEYLESS ENTRY PAD, TRAILER TOW PACKAGE, POWER HEATED MIRRORS, SYNC 3 WITH NAVIGATION, PERIMETER ANTI THEFT ALARM, HEAVY DUTY ALTERNATOR, DUAL HEAVY DUTY BATTERIES, SECURILOCK PATS, HIGH CAPACITY UPFITTER SWITCHES, TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER, REMOTE START, PASS SIDE RUNNING BOARD, REAR WINDOW DEFOGGER, AUX FUSE PANEL, PRIVACY GLASS, A/C AND MORE! STOCK#: 182106

Work done by Sportsmobile West in Fresno, CA:
- Penthouse Pop Top Bed with electric lift, LED reading lights, and
- 10’ Fiama F45S awning
- 119” Thule Track Mount Rack
- 20” Rigid LED light bar recessed into the front grill

Work done by FreedomVans in Bellingham, WA:
- Lithium battery bank. 200amp hour lithium battery connected to alternator with
- battery separator
- Power enclosure. power enclosure built over rear AC system
- Inverter. Renogy 2000 watt pure sine power inverter
- Fuse block. 6-gang fuse block with +/- BLUE SEA
- Interior Outlets. 4 AC Outlets
- 12V outlet. 12V/Dc outlet with on/off switch
- Cabin Heater. Webasto Airtronic 2000 ST (mounted in cabin of van)
- Insulation. Rockwool mineral and two layers of 3 in 1 underlayment on walls, rear doors, and sliding door. All materials are moisture resistant and offer vapor protection, sound reduction, and thermal balance.
- Lights. 6 puck lights on dimmer switch, 2 reading lights (individual switches located on lights)
- Air Filter. air filter fan pulls air from underneath van and blows into cabin
- Seat swivel. Install seat swivel on the front passenger seat
- Exterior Lights. Rear door lights and sliding door light
- Floor insulation. 3 in 1 underlayment on ribs of floor, uninstall and reinstall floor
- Table base. Receiver for table leg (black), table leg, and table mount
- L track. Surface mount L track along sides to secure cabinetry
- Paneling. fabric wrap between windows and pop top
- Shore Power. lithium battery charger with 15 amp plug in
- Water System. 5 gallon water bucket (gray), 5 gallon water jug (fresh), water pump connected to 12V

Work done by me:
- Assembled removeable cabinet including 7gal fresh water tank, ISOTHERM Cruise 49 Elegance Refrigerator, faucet, and butcherblock countertop
- Created removeable bed for the back of the van and added 6” of memory foam to that bed and a 2” topper for the pop top
- Had a mechanic replace/install air bags on the rear axle to adjust suspension (useful when carrying a lot of gear or people)

Questions people have asked me:
- Yes I have all the original seats
- Yes I have the original hubcaps, you can easily just pop them back on the wheels
- Yes the battery bank charges via the alternator or also on shore power
- The height of the van with the pop top down is 90"

As I said we are sad to see the van go since we have put so much time and effort into it. We would really like to see it go to someone who is going to enjoy it and use it. Happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Greg A
206-852-0888 cell

Attachments

• 2018-12-28 15.41.53 smaller.jpg
    2018-12-28 15.41.53 smaller.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 466
  • 2018-12-28 15.43.50 small.jpg
    2018-12-28 15.43.50 small.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 273
  • 2019-10-27 10.26.04 try again.jpg
    2019-10-27 10.26.04 try again.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 453
Last edited:

gregavie

Thanks.
Ha! There's a ton of storage under the back bed.
1) The downstairs bed is the same height as a full mattress. The width is slightly less, I think I cut off about 5" from the memory foam we ordered (on the long side).
2) As I said in the ad, the height of the van with the pop top down is 90".
3) There is L-track behind the kitchen cabinet that is bolted to the frame and the cabinet is bolted from the inside to the L-track. The downstairs bed has 2x4s bolted to L-track in the back on both sides as well.
Hope that helps.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
$67K for all this is a great deal...
After building my Transit with a Quadvan 4wd conversion and a Sportsmobile poptop I can say this price is great for everything you are getting.
I have not done my interior yet and I would ask for more for my van.

Someone grab this up!

gregavie

Thanks very much! I originally listed it for $79.9K and had a ton of interest, but not a lot of follow-through so I dropped the price. Hoping to sell before Christmas...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles