GOFSR Trailer Top Tent: sleep 5+ (Willing to separate tent from Trailer for $1200) DFW, TX

fjatheart

Adventurer
Below is the link to the thread showing the entire set-up for sale. I am open to selling the tent separately from the trailer. This tent would work with other trailers and truck-beds. The biggest thing to consider the length and height of what you would want to mount this to. The basic Basecamp tent is considered a 6 person tent without the additional awning attached. When the additional floored and walled awning is attached it doubles your space. In the linked photos you can see it set-up in both half and complete configurations. My family of 5 only set-up the basic tent and we would sleep 4 on the bed and 2 on the ground portion of the tent. The entire set-up has only been set-up completely once and that was for the manufacturers photos. This also comes with an extra cover. The one currently on it still in like new condition since the trailer stays covered when not in use.

Offroad Tents sells just the basic tent for $2195. I'm asking $1500 for the complete set-up, which allows you to double your covered, walled and floored space when you want to. There are several ways to configure the set-up depending on your needs. Linked photos show the different ways you can set-up.

I am located in Rockwall, TX, about 20 miles east of Dallas.

Please DM with questions.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-07-29 17.28.28.png
    Screenshot 2019-07-29 17.28.28.png
    414.1 KB · Views: 501
Last edited:

fjatheart

Adventurer
Plenty of room for the family. Comfortable king size 4 inch foam mattress and the ability to set-up separate rooms for privacy. Happy to entertain offers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles