6.2 diesel in a G

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Howdy mk216v,
I don't have the G. I'm looking at a 460 because of our emission laws and ages. In the past I've purchased the vehicle and then try to figure out.....what do I do now. I'm being forward thinking this time. My wife loves the shape of the G and would give up her ML (something that could really cost me soon) for it. I'm hoping to have a vehicle up and running before the ML dies.
Thanks,
Chas

Hey Chas,

It's Jeremy from Oregon...we've discussed your 'Mog a few times (back when you originally bought it from the wilderness fire outfit--IIRC...it's been a long time) as I was searching for one.

Forward thinking is good! There are more and more 606A's('98-99 W210 E300TD) making their way into W460's lately. I think it's the most modern/powerful MBZ engine you can get without the electronics of the newer W463's. I can put you in touch with Hus in Cyprus whose finishing his 2nd and there's a guy in Ireland doing one currently and Eddie in Ireland who will soon be.

Also, if you haven't found your W460 yet, I may just have the one for you. :) PM me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles