5th Gen 4Runner / Dual Battery / Bits and pieces.

ucs308

Observer
I am considering going with the Luna Dual Battery setup and adding a separate fuse box for fridge and radios, etc. First hurdle out of the gate is a mounting plate for the aux battery and fuse box. This is for a 2014 4Runner TE. Can anybody pint me to a source for good quality battery holder or a reasonable source in the SF Bay area to get one fabricated?

Another option would be to find a company / reputable organization in the bay area that could do the install for me. including an always hot connection to the rear for a fridge, USB chargers and potentially a 120 socket I can use to charge/run a laptop.

I have read many discussions about batteries, and I'll go and look for recent threads, but it looks like the Die Hard Platinums are the preferred choice. I looked at Sears.com and these are about $250 today. Is this still the preferred option. $250 seems high but I have not bought a battery for a long time.

Thanks in advance,
Garry.

nater

Adventurer
Call shrockworks, they have a full set up for battery and air pump relocation on group buy right now. Super high quality stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles