$500 camp trailer!

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
pimpin for a buddy..

http://offroadohio.messageforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3813

"
DESCRIPTION:
It's a trailer to store and haul all your camping gear. Maybe a quad if you took the lid and back off. It's the same width as a Jeep. The tongue is just the right length that you can jacknife the trailer without hitting the tub of the Jeep. Box is 5' wide 6' long and 32" deep. Custom built by the previous owner. It's made of 2x2 and 2x4 box tubing, 2 inch angle iron, galvanized sheet metal, and OSB. 32" mud kings (including the spare). Bolt pattern is 5 x 5.5. 15" rims. I'm not sure what the trailer originally was, but the trailer is lifted spring over, and the previous owner added shocks to keep it from bouncing around.

CONDITION:
Roy might call it "ugly ********" because some paint is peeling off the lid, but other than that it's in good shape. The wood is dry and solid. It has 4-pin wiring, but the ground wire is broken, so the lights are currently out of commission. I'll see what I can do tomorrow about that."

Currently located in Zanesville OH 43701. I can bring it to Columbus 43201 this weekend, only if you can pick it up this weekend. $500 OBO. Call or text me at 740 two two one 28 31 if interested.

Thanks,
Joe

SNV30972.jpg

SNV30974.jpg

SNV30973.jpg

DSC02730.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles