5 Gallon Green Military-Style Jerry Can. New. 2 for $140.

$140 for both. Selling as a package with free siphon.

Buyer buys both. I do not wish to separate them, except I find 2 people who want 1 each.

I have it listed locally here on Craigslist and decided to post on here also.

Ideally, I wish to sell to a local buyer because shipping these things makes it too expensive. So, if a buyer out of state is willing to pay for shipping, they can get it.

I am willing to drive halfway up to 100 miles to meet a serious buyer.

Not in a hurry to sell.

Here below is a link to my local Craigslist ad.

5 Gallon Sceptre Military-style Jerry Can...

gabrielef

I’m interested, what brand are they specifically? Wavian or?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3CTrlpw.jpg

82rIhKN.jpg

s291YP7.jpg

MDOkhCm.jpg

UjGta9I.jpg

Last edited:
Since I have gotten some requests about shipping, someone can try to get an estimate from FedEx. FedEx is probably the best for shipping these. Here are the dimensions to help someone figure out shipping by themselves. Use 77047 as my zip code. I just know it may be very expensive to ship these.
tyzQ41L.jpg

SOLD locally.

Someone visiting locally in town for Thanksgiving found my ad on Craigslist and called me up for it. He bought both of them from me.

SOLD.

FYI for anyone that wants one still...

Amazon.com: Scepter 05177 Military Water Container - 5 Gallon (20 Litre), AM Green: Automotive

Edit: I understand these are water ones, just found them and thought I would share.

What you shared are for water cans, not Fuel. Big difference there. Some people want the scepter that I had for sale with the words FUEL written on them. So, it is a bit misleading to share water cans on a thread that is selling Fuel cans. Since you say for anybody who still wants one..., then you share a link but to water cans instead of fuel cans. That is not what the people who probably clicked on this thread would want.

Mine has sold though. It sold yesterday. I bought mine from Winnipeg in Canada.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles