5 Gallon Green Military-Style Jerry Can. New. 2 for $140.

FYI for anyone that wants one still...

Amazon.com: Scepter 05177 Military Water Container - 5 Gallon (20 Litre), AM Green: Automotive

Edit: I understand these are water ones, just found them and thought I would share.

I found an even better price than the price on the link you provided. Here is a screenshot. For those that you want to help who want WATER jerry cans and not fuel like the one I just sold.

iEIy7ec.jpg

FYI for anyone that wants one still...

Amazon.com: Scepter 05177 Military Water Container - 5 Gallon (20 Litre), AM Green: Automotive

Edit: I understand these are water ones, just found them and thought I would share.

Also, I do have 2 water cans for sale on my local Craigslist where I listed the Fuel Jerry cans someone bought them yesterday.

I have brand new water jerry cans on Craigslist for $50 for 2 of them. I cannot list them on here because $50 for the 2 of them is a waste of time to list on here. I can do without selling them, but I just do not need them now. So, I rather someone gets them to use.

Here is a link to my local ad here in Craigslist. Brand new. 2 for $50.

2 water Jerry cans for sale $50

roving1

Man these have gone up. I think I bought them for like 40USD a piece at Princess Auto a couple of years ago. Listed for 62USD now. One of the only perks of Detroit is it's proximity to Canada and real fuel cans LOL.

Man these have gone up. I think I bought them for like 40USD a piece at Princess Auto a couple of years ago. Listed for 62USD now. One of the only perks of Detroit is it's proximity to Canada and real fuel cans LOL.

Yup. That is exactly where I bought these. I bought them from Princess Auto. Same price you mention also. Then drove it from Winnipeg to Houston, TX.

And as crazy as this sounds, I may be lucky to do a road in July 2021. It will be a miracle if the road trip happens, though. But if it does, I plan to drive from Houston, TX to Portland, Maine. On my way back, I plan to go into Quebec and drive to Toronto and get back into the US through Detroit. I will stop again at Princess auto and buy probably 4 of these on my way back into the US. That is if I am blessed and have the time off for the road trip that I have started kind of planning for.

Jsweezy

Explorer
I found an even better price than the price on the link you provided. Here is a screenshot. For those that you want to help who want WATER jerry cans and not fuel like the one I just sold.

iEIy7ec.jpg
Oh but those arent Scepter. I was hoping I could go get the scepter ones at grainger and tried to find these but then saw they are "ability one". Bummer!

Oh but those arent Scepter. I was hoping I could go get the scepter ones at grainger and tried to find these but then saw they are "ability one". Bummer!

Why do you think the ones from Grainger is not the real scepter? It does not say it is Scepter, but it sure looks exactly like Scepter. Also, I have never seen an imitation sceptre that looks like that.

If you have a Grainger in your area, you could stop by and look.

This is a screenshot I just got from scepter's website. It is the same product.
nRtwS3l.jpg

And this is a picture of mine that I am selling locally. Both for $50. It is scepter. I have to double check on the container tonight.
L3yO0tO.jpg

HFGRIvF.jpg

This is what you see on the scepter's website under military. You can see this water jerry can there. I don't think I have ever seen an imitation built exactly like this one from scepter. So, any I see I conclude it was made by scepter. If you find an imitation, please, share a picture or link.
FRHZxHB.jpg

Jsweezy

Explorer
I was just going off what Graingers website says it is. The cheaper one out of all the ones they sell is made by some company called "ability one", id assume if its half the price of the scepter and the rest of them it probably isn't Scepter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94