4X4 Winnie for only $8,000

Jared Bybee

Observer
It is hard to see anything other than a rolling meth lab since watching Breaking Bad. Will I ever see RV's the same?

But if one is in the biz, this one would be great! :ylsmoke:

JumpJ

Adventurer
What are the tires like? Most RV tires would obviously not do well on NM dirt roads. My other question - has there been any reenforcement done to the body. Most RVs don't strike me as something I would take on dirt roads with way the body is built on these. Does everything work on it? Thanks

864x4rv

Observer
The tires are regular 10-ply rv type. The frame is metal with fiberglass panels glued on- no delamination anywhere. Have had no issues driving it in Baja sand and dirt roads- rattled as much as my sportsmobile. Everything works on it- 2way fridge, water heater, AC, and gas furnace. Call me for a test drive.

eviioiive,

Don't remember talking to you about the rv. I have accommodated everyone interested in talking details about the rv so if you really want it. take a drive to Riverside and see it for yourself.

864x4rv

Observer
Still available. Great rig for desert/beach camping. It just sits with very little use. Come take it off my hands. I am open to offers or trades.

864x4rv

Observer
Please call back. I called the number you left me but an automated message keeps saying that the wireless customer is not available.

To answer some of your questions on your vm: the rv drives well, all system are in working order- generator, gas heater, refrigerator (both gas and 120v), A/C. For $8000 you are getting a nice rig. It would cost that much to convert another rv to 4x4.

4x4kayaker

Observer
Please call back. I called the number you left me but an automated message keeps saying that the wireless customer is not available.

To answer some of your questions on your vm: the rv drives well, all system are in working order- generator, gas heater, refrigerator (both gas and 120v), A/C. For $8000 you are getting a nice rig. It would cost that much to convert another rv to 4x4.

Does it have a shower? sleeps how many?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne